* PGCG also comes with a CD-Rom that lists the S.G. value, R.I. value, and hardness measurements of 133 common gemstones in the market for handy reference.
* Features :
- Measures from 0.0 to 25.0mm.
- Accuracy: 0.01mm / Tolerance: 0.02mm.
- Digital mm/ct display.
- Automatically shut off when idle for 10 minutes.
- Auto-magnetic shut-off when placed in carrying case.
- Computer interface display with CD and USB (Universal Serial Bus) connectivity.
- Attachment for high setting jewellery provided.
- Specific Gravity (S.G.) dictionary for quick and easy reference included.
- CD-ROM containing information on 133 gemstones (e.g., S.G. value, R.I. value and hardness) included.
- Benefits Measures actual gemstone dimensions and estimates gemstone weight and identity.
- Measures 74 gemstones and 9 different shapes.
- Accurate measurement to 0.01mm.
- Direct carat conversion for round brilliant-cut diamonds.
- Clear and visible display for ease of reading measurements.
- Light and portable instrument that can be used anywhere.
- PC connectivity for ease of importing and printing measurement results.
- Power and Battery 1 x CR-2450 3V battery (about 80 hours of continuous use).
- Measurement Range 0.00mm to 25.00mm or 0.000ct to 57.343ct* (based on round brilliant cut).
* Dimensions and Weight :
- Length: 97mm.
- Width: 61mm.
- Height: 16mm.
- Weight: 120g (without battery).
|ขนาด และ น้ำหนัก|